ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2012-03 > 1333169510

From: Jinny Angelis <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] Font in Source Citations
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:51:50 -0500

I have the font set at, let's say a comfortable size for me to read on my netbook. Some my screens such as the source citation screens and even the editing screen, the one where you can enter any fact, do not appear in their entirety so I have to resize my source screen to save it as I have not made the jump to CTL yet. As I'm writing this, I think I will get the chart out and review a few every day. This also means that I have to click on "customize sentence" to see how my fact sentence will read with some of the description entries. I think it is unrealistic to expect every screen to be the "right" size automatically regardless of the size font the user has chosen. Some days I have my netbook closer than other days and I might resize accordingly in Windows. All of those screen options would add a timeconsuming testing load on Bruce's staff in addition to keeping up with hardward changes and window updates that affect the way the screens work. Good job Bruce! Jinny Angelis