ROSE-L Archives

Archiver > ROSE > 2003-04 > 1050953337

From: Margrett McCorkle <>
Subject: [ROSE] Rose of AR. & MO.
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:28:57 -0700

BlankI have posted these Rose many times, but they all seem
to be lost.
The names given in first Post is all the names I have.
I do have names for the Children of Lorenzo Dow and Nancy
Dearmer they are:
1. John Rose born ca. 1854 TN.
2. David Alexander Rose born. 12-13-1855 TN.d.
10-27-1932 Oregon
m. Annie Bridgford and Sarah Jane Jarrett
3. Margaret Rose born. 1868 AR.
4. Charles Rose born 1861 AR.
5. Lee Rose born 1864 AR.
6. Samuel Rose born 1868 AR.

There is another ROSE family living in Benton CO. AR. in the
1840's
They were John and Rhoda Rose. They are not my line, but I
believe related in
some way.
They also had a son named Samuel Rose. born ca. 2-1850 AR.
He married 1st. Lydia Marsh & 2nd. Elizabeth Frazier.
Their children were:
1. Dorcus Rose
2. Tabitha C. Rose
3. Nancy Jane Rose
4. Robert Marsh Rose
5. William Rose

That gives us three Samuel Rose in Benton CO. AR.
Samuel H. Rose born. 1838-39 TN.
Samuel Rose born 1824 m. to Lyddia
Samuel Rose born 1868 (son of Lorenzo Dow and Nancy Rose)

This thread: