ROSE-L Archives

Archiver > ROSE > 2008-10 > 1224280569

Subject: Re: [ROSE] William Wiley Rose, Rhea Co. TN
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:56:09 -0400

I have a Willie Rose that left Halifax County, NC before 1803 and settled in Montgomery County, Tennessee.? He was a son of Elisha Rose, who is believed to have brothers William Rose and Wormley Rose.? William Rose may have moved to Georgia.? Wormley Rose settled in Jones County, Georgia where is died ca 1820.? Could your William Rose be the one that moved near Jones County, Georgia.? If so I have some records on these families.? My grandmother was Effie Rose, her father John Henry Rose, her grandfather Wormley Rose who was the youngest child of the above mentioned Willie Rose and Susan Powell.? Willie and Susan married in Halifax County, NC.

Could this family be connected with your family?

Will be happy to share what is have.

Helen