ROWANROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROWANROOTS > 2008-02 > 1202243007

Subject: Re: [ROWANROOTS] Edward McGuire Will - Rowan County,NC - Husband of Isabelle...
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 15:23:27 -0500

Here are the McGuire's and Luckey's listed as owning taxable property?in Captain Reed's District on the 1778 Rowan County Tax List:

1778 Rowan County, NC Tax List

Captain Reed's District:

James McGuire

Richard McGuire

John McGuire

Samuel Luckey

Robert Luckey

Here are two Luckey/Luckie will abstracts of Rowan County:

1772 Robert Luckie lists Mary (wife), Margaret, Mary, Rachel, Janet, Hannah, Martha, and Lydia.

1789 John Luckey lists James, Robert, George, Mary, Isabella, and Jean.

Linda Monticelli