RUGGLES-L Archives

Archiver > RUGGLES > 1999-03 > 0921194753

From: <>
Subject: Proj #4, Brig Gen Colden L'Hommedieu RUGGLES
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:25:53 EST

This info was submitted to me on 98-11-20 by :

***************
Brig Gen Colden L'Hommedieu RUGGLES, b 1872, Nebraska, d 1933, SC; USMA,
1890, ordinance officer most of his career; he established Aberdeen Proving
Ground as a military base in 1917.

I dug up this RUGGLES because I had heard that there was a Ruggles Golf Course
in the Md area. Actually hoped it might have been one of my RUGGLES.

So if someone with NEbraska RUGGLES would do a bit of digging and could link
to Colden they might find some of his ancestors would fill in their blanks.

I am interested in determining C Powell and C RUGGLES, the Colden , where did
it come from????? for both of them.

Interesting..........

Bill

This thread: