RUS-SARATOV-FRANK-L Archives

Archiver > RUS-SARATOV-FRANK > 2010-02 > 1265938974

From: Terry Kiehn <>
Subject: Re: [RUS-SARATOV-FRANK] Kiehn information
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:42:54 -0800 (PST)

Janette

I have John Kiehn born 22July1878 my Great Grandfather deaths certificate for 29Mar1918 and the funny thing is that Kiehn is spelled Keihn and Jacob H. Keihn from Marcellus signed it. It states that his father was George Keihn but no mothers maiden name.

Mary Katherine Kuhn/Kiehn my Great Grandmother born 22Dec1883 died 19Nov1952 in Tacoma, Her father is listed as Conrad Kiehn and mother maiden name was Eckhart. She married Henry Koch born 15Dec1887.

I found several Kuhn/Kiehn on the Hamburg passenger list for the trip over that John & Mary Katherine were Kasper, Rienhart, and another I can not make out.

Hope this helps

Terry

This thread: