RUS-SARATOV-FRANK-L Archives

Archiver > RUS-SARATOV-FRANK > 2010-05 > 1272994666

From: Susan <>
Subject: Re: [RUS-SARATOV-FRANK] LEONHARDTs among others from Russia
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:37:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Laurie,

No, nothing on Wacker lines. The name doesn't come up for me so far. I am still trying to find more about Wiederspahn, Walter(s), Hofferber (or Hohfarber) from Walter & Frank.I've come to a dead end, it seems. I still have no idea what happened to my grandma & grandpa's siblings, or where their relatives came from Germany.

Susan