RUS-SARATOV-FRANK-L Archives

Archiver > RUS-SARATOV-FRANK > 2011-07 > 1311005991

From: maggiehein <>
Subject: [RUS-SARATOV-FRANK] AHSGR convention attendees
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:19:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

For those of you who are planning to attend the AHSGR convention in a few weeks:

"Village Night" for the past few conventions has been reorganized into "Village Area Groups". This has worked out well, so they are planning to use the same format for this year's convention.

The Lutheran Villages of Frank Canton are "Village Area 1". Our group meeting will be held on Thursday evening at 5:15. Check the actual convention schedule when you get there for times and locations.

Depending on how many people are there and whether there is any demand for it, we could also have a Frank Village only meeting at some point.

Maggie Hein
Assistant VC for Frank

This thread: