RUS-SARATOV-SCHILLING-L Archives

Archiver > RUS-SARATOV-SCHILLING > 2007-06 > 1182811836

From: Brad Hoffner <>
Subject: Re: [RUS-SARATOV-SCHILLING] Request for Information
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:50:36 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,

I only know that George Heinrich Sinner was born in Schilling, Russia around 1835 and later relocated to Konstantinovka, Russia. His first child with Christina Maul Sinner was born in Schilling around 1857. All of the rest of their children were born in Konstantinovka. My great grandfather Jacob Sinner was born in Konstantinovka, Russia in January 1874 and died in Sterling, Colorado in 1953. My great great grandmother Christina Maul Sinner was born in Schiling, Russia in 1837 and died Sterling, Colorado around 1922.

I don't know where or when George Heinrich Sinner died.

Brad Hoffner