RUTKOWSKI-L Archives

Archiver > RUTKOWSKI > 2002-02 > 1013262704

Subject: Re: Helen Rutkowski,Zakrzewski
Date: 9 Feb 2002 06:51:44 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/3QEBAEB/10.16.1.1

Message Board Post:

My Great Grandfather was Joseph Zakrzewski. Son of John Zakrzewski and Mary Polanz. Born Dec 1, 1883 in Germany to Polish speaking parents. Married Helen Rutkowski, daughter of John Rutkowski and Julia Skonieczka. Came to America just before my Grandmother was born in Detroit in 1906.(My Dad's mother)
I have no siblings for either Joseph or Helen. He was a tailor in Detroit and ran a shop there.
I have heard of "Aunts & Uncles" but all our older relitives have all left us now. Any help?? Would greatly appreciate any! Thanks. Nancy (Lemanski) Stout

This thread: