RUTKOWSKI-L Archives

Archiver > RUTKOWSKI > 2011-01 > 1294848887

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [RUTKOWSKI] Rutkowski from Radzilow, Poland
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:14:47 -0000

Author: Wrutkowski333
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.rutkowski/206.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My ggfather Maciej Rutkowski(married Malinowska) was born in Radzilow in 1886 and died in Radzilow in 1934.. his son Jan Rutkowski( married Strzelecka) born in Radzilow in 1916 came to Long Island NY in 1965 then to New Britain CT. My dad Jan Rutkowski was born in Radzilow in 1939 and lives in Florida..what I have find out is that we have deep roots in Radzilow area ..
Surnames includes Kozikowski, Strzelecki, Gardocki, Mordasiewicz, Kowalczyk,Kosmaczewski..
Tony Rutkowski

Important Note: