SACKETT-L Archives

Archiver > SACKETT > 2009-08 > 1251331737

Subject: [SACKETT] Sarah Lillie Scakett Collier Barnhart
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:08:57 EDT

<<Quoting Thurmon King August 9, 2009 >>
- Now comes the problem of using the resouces I have available and tracing
Lillie/Lilly Sackett back through the years. She was born 1885 in Indiana.
The only census listing I can find which would seem to match is 1900
Census; Logan Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
SD No. 4; ED No. 44; Sheet No. 1A; 1 June, 1900
3/3
Sackett, William M., Head, W, M, Oct. 1852, 47, M, 20, Na, U.S., U.S., Day
Laboer
Sackett, Emma, Wife, W, F, May 1854, 45, M, 20, 5-5, Ohio, Indiana, ---,
---
Sackett, Delancy, Son, W, M, Nov. 1883, 16, S, Indiana, Indiana, Indiana,
Day Loborer
Sackett, Sara L., Daughter, W, F, Apr. 1885, 15, S, Indiana, Indiana,
Indiana, ---
Sackett, Theadore, Son, W, M, Feb. 1887, 13, S, Indiana, Indiana,
Indiana, ---
Sackett, Lawrence, Son, W, M, Dec. 1889, 10, Indiana, Indiana, Indiana, ---

Now, for the question; does anyone have resources available which would
show, whether or not, that Sara L. Sackett and Lilly/Lillie Sackett Collier
are the same person?

Regards,
Thurmon

Thurmon, I was at the library today and searched for the obituary of Sarah
Lillie Sackett Collier Barnhart. I hope this will help you with your
question of August 9, 2009. The obituary follows.

Alyce Beggs

Bellflower (PNS) - Funeral services for Mrs. Sarah Lillie Barnhart, 88,
will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Stensel’s Funeral Home, Bellflower. Burial
will be in Bellflower Cemetery.
Mrs. Barnhart died at 4 p.m.Thursday at Meadows Mennonite Home, Meadows.
Born April 6, 1885 in Logan, Ind., she was the daughter of William M. and
Emma Sackett. She was married to Albert Collier in 1901. He died in
1932. Her second marriage was to Marion Barnhart in 1934. He died in 1960.
Mrs. Barnhart was a member of the Gibson City Bible Church.
Surviving are three daughters, Mrs. Erma Siegmund, Fairbury; Mrs. Cleo
Cadle, Glendale, Ariz., and Mrs. Alberta Hernandez, 100 W. Poplar, Normal; one
son, Edwin Collier, Chenoa; 19 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; and
three great-great grandchildren.
A daughter, two sons, one sister, four brothers, one grandson and one
great grandson preceded her in death.
The Bloomington (IL) Pantagraph Page B-10
Saturday, May 26, 1973

This thread: