SACKETT-L Archives

Archiver > SACKETT > 2011-12 > 1324601545

From: Thurmon <>
Subject: Re: [SACKETT] Hugh B. Sackett (1873-1963) & Annie Slaughter(1879-1965)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:52:25 -0800

Ted,

It appears that both of the dates given for the marriage of Hugh B. Sackett
are correct. However, I would guess that the first date was the date the
license was issued and the second was the marriage date.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F8PC-5YV
Utah Marriages, 1887-1966
Groom's Name: Hugh B. Sackett
Groom's Birth Date:
Groom's Birthplace:
Groom's Age:
Bride's Name: Annie Slaughter
Bride's Birth Date:
Bride's Birthplace:
Bride's Age:
Marriage Date: 13 Oct 1896
Marriage Place: Beaver County, Utah
Groom's Father's Name:
Groom's Mother's Name:
Bride's Father's Name:
Bride's Mother's Name:
Groom's Race:
Groom's Marital Status:
Groom's Previous Wife's Name:
Bride's Race:
Bride's Marital Status:
Bride's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M73384-7
System Origin: Utah-EASy
Source Film Number: 485223
Reference Number: bk A, pg 117

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F8PZ-3MQ
Utah Marriages, 1887-1966
Groom's Name: Hugh B. Sacket
Groom's Birth Date: 1873
Groom's Birthplace:
Groom's Age: 23
Bride's Name: Annie Slaughter
Bride's Birth Date: 1878
Bride's Birthplace:
Bride's Age: 18
Marriage Date: 21 Oct 1896
Marriage Place: Frisco, Beaver, Utah
Groom's Father's Name:
Groom's Mother's Name:
Bride's Father's Name:
Bride's Mother's Name:
Groom's Race: White
Groom's Marital Status:
Groom's Previous Wife's Name:
Bride's Race: White
Bride's Marital Status:
Bride's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M73388-2
System Origin: Utah-EASy
Source Film Number: 485224
Reference Number: P117 Rn 267

Thurmon