SALYER-L Archives

Archiver > SALYER > 2001-03 > 0984327003

Subject: Re: Any Out There?????
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:10:03 EST

Hi there folks!

Annmargareth Salyer Marousky still here. I haven't posted much, but teaching
and family leaves precious little time for anything else. (lol) Wait until
the summer though!

Here's how much I know about my family - there's too much to type here, but
here's the main players....
GGGrandpa - Levi Salyer m. Nelli McCarthy
GGrandpa - Rev. Shanklin Salyer m. Florence Hill
Grandpa - Ray Salyer (Twin of Roy Salyer) m. Gaynelle Switzer
Father - Ray A. Salyer m. Laura M. Ruales

I know that is some places Nelli is a nickname for Margaret.... Anyway,
although the family originated in KY, they moved to Wilmington, NC when my
Grandfather Ray was a baby. I have picture taken of the twins in a
Salyersville, KY photo. store...

I hope this helps someone or that someone can add more pieces to the puzzle.
Might I add that using this method has helped me locate my grandfather's
family even if it was not a route to him ... he passed away in '63. I am
grateful that by the grace of God, I found some family and would like to find
more....

Annmargareth

This thread: