SANDERS-L Archives

Archiver > SANDERS > 1998-05 > 0896571671

From: "Meyer Family" <>
Subject: [SANDERS-L] Michael "Mitchell" Sanders/abt 1752 - "of VA"
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 18:41:11 -0500

Looking for descendants of the following family to see if anyone is working
on the same line:

Michael "Mitchell" SANDERS was born before 1773 "of VA". Michael married
Susannah SPRINGFROG. Susannah was born about 1749. She died after 1820. "Of
the Bird Clan".
Michael and Susie had the following children:

George SANDERS was born about 1772.
Alexander Jeremiah SANDERS was born about 1773 in Canasauga River, I.T.East,
GA. "One of eight children." Killed Chief Doublehead at Hiwasee Ferry,
summer of 1807.
Agnes "Aggy" SANDERS. "Seventh of eight children." Agnes married Jacob
Nannie or Nancy SANDERS was born 15 Jul 1782 in I.T.East, GA. "One of eight

Charlotte M. Meyer - Maquoketa, IA -
Leader - Junior Troop 2231 - Mississippi Valley Girl Scout Council
Web site coordinator for: - Scout
School - Boone Co, IA - Jackson Co, IA - MexicoGenWeb - Peru (available for adoption) - Japan - Belize (available for adoption) - CentralAmGenWeb - home page!

This thread: