SANDERS-L Archives

Archiver > SANDERS > 2011-12 > 1324969879

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SANDERS] Do you need some Sanders help?
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 07:11:19 -0000

Author: AnnaFLong01
Surnames: Sanders, Estelle
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sanders/5279.13.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

If anyone might also possibly be able to help me, I cannot find anything about my Sanders side of the family. I was adopted, found my biological family last year, but cannot get much out of them- they don't remember much, the only two who could remember are very ill and not in the best health mentally. I was able to glean that my grandparents on my maternal side were named Isaac Talmadge Sanders, and Anna Mae Estelle. Anna's mother was named Emma Estelle, but there was no maiden name given for her. They had three children, two female, one male. One of them is my mother. Is there anyone out there who might be able to find something with just this? Ancestry has been so far unable to help me at all. It's almost as if they don't exist. :/

Important Note: