SAXE-L Archives

Archiver > SAXE > 2008-03 > 1205190164

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SAXE] Saxe in Monroe Co., PA
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:02:44 -0000

Author: ldutter1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.saxe/36.1.4.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi gen22,
I havw some info on the Sax lines but it is by no means complete. I do know that my gg-grandfather, Charles Dotter, along with two of his brothers, Daniel Dotter aand Reuben Dotter,married Sax girls.Charles married Elizabeth Sax, daughter of Geoege Sax Jr.. in Buck Twp., his brotheDaniel David Dutter, married Mary Sax, daughter of Washington Sax and Reuben Dutter married Sarah Margaret, daughter of Perry Sax. Reuben and Daniel both migrated to Wisconsin, where they and their wives died. There are still descendants in that area. Charles lived in Buck Twp. If you would send me a snail-mail address I could send the info I have on all of the Sax lines. Thank you, Larry

Important Note: