SAYRE-L Archives

Archiver > SAYRE > 2003-06 > 1054907586

Subject: Re: Jeremiah Sayre WV 1827-1924
Date: 6 Jun 2003 07:53:06 -0600

Surnames: Sayre, Aleshire
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/DSFBAIB/159.1

Message Board Post:

I just saw your message of 9 June 2001 -- I have a Jeremiah David Sayre m. to Arlena Whiteside OR Emma Elizabeth White (sources include an oral history and a hand-written letter which don't agree 100%). Children may include Emma Elizabeth (b. 1865), Elizabeth Florence (m. 25 Dec. 1878 in Mason Co., W. Va.), Daniel, John (b. 1880), Elonza and possibly others. Emma Elizabeth and Elizabeth Florence were married to Aleshire brothers.

This thread: