SAYRE-L Archives

Archiver > SAYRE > 2007-07 > 1184072295

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SAYRE] Looking for info about Forace Sayre, Horace Sayre,Meritt Sayre, Enola (Sayre) Ellis, and Claudia (Meritt) Sayre
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:58:21 -0000

Author: KathrynKyleHall71
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sayre/348.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I found your Edward Sayre and family in the 1900 census - NY - Seneca Co - Covert twp -
Sayre - Edward - 24 - b. Nov. 1876 - NY as were both parents - m. 4 years - farmer
Claudia - 28 - b. Aug 1871 - NY as were both parents - 2 ch - 2 living
Enola - 2 - b. Nov. 1897 - NY
Merrit - 1 - b. Dec. 1898 - NY

Then I looked in Seneca Co and found this -
1880 - NY - Seneca Co - Tyre twp -
Sayre - George W. - 29 - b. NY as were both parents - blacksmith
Mary E - 24 - b. NY as were both parents
Edward - 5 - b. NY
Farice - (male) - 2 - b. NY
Malinda Allen - 56 - widowed - mother in law - b. NY = father b. NY - mother b. NJ

Looks like this is your Edward with his parents and brother and grandmother.

Important Note: