Archiver > SC-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2002-08 > 1029889693

From: "Max Smith" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:28:13 -0400

This was the only one I found in 1920 and they were in Greenville.
All these were in the same household.
There was two more Benjamin in SC a white family and a black family in

Harris, Benjamin H Head Owns M W 51 Married SC SC SC Preacher
Betty Wife F W 49 Married SC SC SC
Ruth Dau F W 20 Single SC SC SC
Frances Dau F W 16 Single SC SC SC
Katherine Dau F W 1? Single SC SC SC
Claude L Son M W 14 Single SC SC SC
Benjamin Son M W 7 Single SC SC SC
Boston, James E Head Rents M W 27 Married SC NC NC Machinst
Flossie Wife F W 23 Married NC NC NC

Max Smith

Would someone please look-up a BENJAMINE FURMAN HARRIS, W-M-b:June 1888.

Married ARCENIA KING W-F-b:dob ukn. Both born in SC. Thanks much
Billy Pierce