SC-Genealogy-L Archives

Archiver > SC-Genealogy > 2000-11 > 0974434034

From: "DMPringle" <>
Subject: [SC] Brockman query
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 23:07:14 -0500

Hello,
I will be happy to exchange info on the BROCKMANS. I would love to be able
to add a bit to my files on them. I am descended from them at least 3 diff.
times and related several other times. What would you like me to send you?
What kind of file can you take?

Thanks so much for writing! Following is a brief summary of what I have.
Godspeed...
Dolores Rachael Miller Pringle

Thomas BROCKMAN md. Amy ???
John BROCKMAN md. Mary COLLINS
Col. John BROCKMAN md. Amelia MARTAINE/MARTIN
Joel DEAN md. Mary BROCKMAN
Frances DEAN md. Bannister ALLGOOD
Mary ALLGOOD md. Isaac N. MILLER, Jr.
Morris Monroe MILLER md. Emily ALEXANDER
Elijah DeForrest MILLER md. Anna Rebecca STONE
George Henry Alexander MILLER md. Mary Lou Ella PORTER
Cody Morris MILLER, II, md. Matril Rachael GREER
(my parents)