SC-Genealogy-L Archives

Archiver > SC-Genealogy > 2010-06 > 1276560669

From: "Dr. Constance T. McNeill" <>
Subject: Re: [SC-Gen] Dr. Francis Rose Timmons, Sr.
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:11:09 -0400 (EDT)

Ray, Dr. Francis Rose Timmons, Sr was born 28 Jan 1827 in Charleston, SC
and married Anne Elizabeth Adams of Edgefield. abt 1855 in Edgefield.

He died 8 Dec 1898 in Edgefield Co, SC and is buried in Willowbrook
Cemetery in Edgefield.

His son Dr. Basil Manley Timmons was a dentist and died in TROY,
Greenwood SC.

Francis and his wife Anne had 9 Children.

Basil was the oldest chld and is also buried in Willowbrook Cemetery in
Edgefield.

I have also seen him listed as Reese, but according to his ggranddaughter
he was Francis Rose Timmons. He was a respected Doctor in Edgefield for
many years.

I do not know his parents

Connie