SC-OLD96-L Archives

Archiver > SC-OLD96 > 2005-04 > 1113964291

From: "George Link" <>
Subject: Re: [Old96] CLARDY / KELLEY
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:31:31 -0700

All: I have an antecedent Sarah Elizabeth Kelly born 11/11/1846 died July 7, 1919 at age 73. Married to James Ira Holiday (Holladay) born 12/8/1844, died 2/2/1928. Children Henry, Ira, Frederick, Lucy, Alice, Ben, Fletcher and Minnie. Sarah's antecedents include Barzella Kelly, William Kelly and this is traced back to Ireland. All of Western South Carolina - - Central S.C. etc. Any connection? George Link