SCEDGEFI-L Archives

Archiver > SCEDGEFI > 2006-09 > 1157237381

From: "Janet" <>
Subject: RE: [SCEDGEFI] Mary Watson
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:49:41 -0500

I don't have a great deal of information, but am glad to share what I have.
I know there were Watsons and Odums in the Cloud Creek area of Edgefield
where I am researching Warrens. Mary may be the daughter of John Watson who
died 1788.

I have seen Jacob & William Odum in the 1790 census records and William on
land transactions with Warrens. As I continue to research in this area,
I'll watch for your couple.
Janet Small