SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: Sachau< >
Subject: Re: Koester family from Gluecksburg
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:35:06 +0100

Soeren,

There is a book with the title "Kirchspiels-Sippenbuch Gluecksburg" which is
a directory of all families who lived in Gluecksburg (a town near Flensburg)
during the past 2 or 3 centuries. There is a copy of that book in the city
archives in Flensburg (where I live). I will be in the archives in about two
or three weeks. If there is enough time left (I will be there after work,
and they close very early) I will have a quick look if the Koester family is
listed.

Best wishes

Ute Sachau
Flensburg, Germany