SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Donna" <>
Subject: Re: REUSSE
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 18:24:57 -0700

Your given names, dates, & places are not at all familiar & probably not
related. However, one daughter of Karl Ludwig did go to Wisconsin soon
after her marriage near Oldenburg as we understand. IF it turns out the
other family members came to USA it would worth me writing to you again.
I'll keep your address. First, I must determine if there were other family
members. Donna