SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Margo Wilson" <>
Subject: Wesselburen
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:00:17 -0700

Hello! Saw your posting on the Schlieswig-Holstein list re Wesselburen. I
have just recently discovered the possibility that my g-grandmother, Sophia
Fink, may have come from Hassenbuttel, Wesselburen, and so am interested to
read that you have been researching this area. Sophia was born 1 May 1848;
her father was Hans Fink, mother's name unknown. She had a sister Anna b.
12 Feb 1845, who married Peter Boje in Germany before they immigrated. Any
info you may have, or suggestions for research besides microfilms at FHL
which I will look at soon, will be most appreciated. Thank you. Margo
Wilson

This thread: