SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: Hans-Peter Voss< >
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] Deutsches Familienarchiv
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:47:40 +0100

To Jim and Linda Hedlund
I have just had a short look at the DEUTSCHES FAMILIENARCHIV Book No.49
On page 117 is written = Hans Danker, born on 11.Oct.1793, inhabitant of
Stein, MARRIED on 27.Dec.1828 to Dorthe Finck (born on 06.Dec.1799 in
Schoenberg, daughter of Hans Finck and his wife Maria Liesbeth, nee
Rohwedder).
Regards,
Hans Peter Voss
[Professional Genealogical Researcher]

> I have a Dorthe Finck born 6 December 1799 in Schonberg. She is my
> ggggrandmother who married Peter Danker 27 December 1828 in Probsteierhagen.
> That is all I know of her, I too can't find any information on her. I would
> have thought that in Gunter Finck's book it would have all the Finck's but I
> didn't find that so, since I didn't find my Dorthe. If you come across her
> in any of your wonderings please let me know.
> Good luck and Happy New Year.
> Linda

This thread: