From: "Jim & Linda Hedlund" <>
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] Deutsches Familienarchiv
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:36:16 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Hans-Peter Voss <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 1999 10:47 AM

> To Jim and Linda Hedlund
> I have just had a short look at the DEUTSCHES FAMILIENARCHIV Book No.49
> On page 117 is written = Hans Danker, born on 11.Oct.1793, inhabitant of
> Stein, MARRIED on 27.Dec.1828 to Dorthe Finck (born on 06.Dec.1799 in
> Schoenberg, daughter of Hans Finck and his wife Maria Liesbeth, nee
> Rohwedder).
> Regards,
> Hans Peter Voss
> [Professional Genealogical Researcher]

Thank you for the information on Dorthe Finck, I looked wrong in my
genealogy book about Hans, they had a son Peter and I was thinking of him
when I wrote her husband. This however, does show me that there is more
information on the families in the Deutches Familienarchiv than in the
Probsteier Geschlechterbuch book. So I will now see if I can get some pages
copied out of the Deutsches Familienarchiv books.
Again, thanks, we are very lucky to have you and all the helpful people on
this list.

This thread: