SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Jim & Linda Hedlund" <>
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] Deutsches Familienarchiv
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:36:16 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Hans-Peter Voss <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 1999 10:47 AM

> To Jim and Linda Hedlund
> I have just had a short look at the DEUTSCHES FAMILIENARCHIV Book No.49
> On page 117 is written = Hans Danker, born on 11.Oct.1793, inhabitant of
> Stein, MARRIED on 27.Dec.1828 to Dorthe Finck (born on 06.Dec.1799 in
> Schoenberg, daughter of Hans Finck and his wife Maria Liesbeth, nee
> Rohwedder).
> Regards,
> Hans Peter Voss
> [Professional Genealogical Researcher]

Hans,
Thank you for the information on Dorthe Finck, I looked wrong in my
genealogy book about Hans, they had a son Peter and I was thinking of him
when I wrote her husband. This however, does show me that there is more
information on the families in the Deutches Familienarchiv than in the
Probsteier Geschlechterbuch book. So I will now see if I can get some pages
copied out of the Deutsches Familienarchiv books.
Again, thanks, we are very lucky to have you and all the helpful people on
this list.
Linda

This thread: