SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Mark Fruendt" <>
Subject: [S-H-RTS] Köhnke family
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 16:40:31 PST

I feel that I must enter into the converstaion about Hrnerkirchen. My
g-grandfather, Peter Khnke (Khncke, Koehnke) was born in Bockel 20 Oct
1835 and baptized in Hrnerkirchen on 1 Nov 1835. His parents were Peter
Khnke and Elisabeth Stahlbuck. I would be interested in hearing more about
your Khnke family.

Mark Fruendt
Researching, Brian, Eggert, Fruendt (Frndt), Hafemann, Koehnke, Ledeker,
Mller, Roesler, Schoepke, Teschke, Schroeder, Ulrich, Wittig