SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Jean Thisius" <>
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] Re:(S-H-RTS)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:05:27 CDT

Dean;
Jurgen Rohweder married Hanna Margaretha Ingeborg Johannsen. I wish I could
tell you their whole story. I only know that HMIJ was born in Drelsdorf
April 16, 1871, daughter of Sonke Nicolai Johannsen and Anna Catharina
Ebsen. HMIJ Rohweder died in Neumunster, so I was told by a cousin from S.H.
who came to visit (in Minnesota). He died before I was ever able to contact
him to learn more about the family. I have no further names or addresses of
living relatives in S.H. but am going there to research next summer. HMIJ
was one of seven children. One sibling was my grandfather who died when I
was just a year old.
Oh, yes, this Rohweder family did not emigrate to the US.
Hope I have been of help to you.
Jean