From: "E Anderson" <>
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] German Surnames
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:55:05 CDT

Anita.....I am new to this Schleswi-Holstein starting my
genealogy....have problems with one side of familia....Mohr.
You indicate you have information...perhaps you can be of some help
to ggmother Matilda Mohr was born in Grossenaspe in 1864
parent aa; Peter Mohr and Margaret Kluner.....Und farther back couple
generations......Mararetha Mohr born 7-20 1821 daughter of Hans Mohr and
Margaretha Johannsen...have no locations...any help anyway will be much
viele dank...than you Erwin Anderson....presently in Oklahoma but from
outh Dakota....Deutch relatives mainly around Manning, Iowa