SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: Connie Hudlow <>
Subject: [S-H-RTS] Re:Wiese family
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:30:54 -0500

Hi to all the people looking for WIESE

I happen to have a listing from the DEUTSCHLAND (Ship) that Left HAMBURG,
GERMANY and Arrived in New York on SEPT 28, 1865 and there is some WIESE
listed.
This is the ones that are listed, just incase it might be some that you are
looking for:
WIESE, Heinr. 59 M Labr
Gretchen 50 F W
Hans 19 M CH
Hinr. 29 M Labr
Hans 25 M Labr
Becke 27 F Sgl

I am still looking for HINK from Holstein, Germany .. Appreciate any
information that anyone might have ...

Connie HINK Hudlow

--
HEAR ME>> http://www.pagoo.com/signature/ConHudlow