SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] Karen Fulster's Thiessen's around Meldorf
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:06:57 EDT

Bob,
I am so sorry that I have ignored your email on the Thiessen's. I broke my
foot and was unable to sit at the computer without lot's of pain and
swelling. I apologize. My foot is beginning to get better. Yes, perhaps
you can help me. I went to Germany two years ago and never got to see the
Meldorf records. I had many relatives to visit and get to know. It was a
wonderful trip and Meldorf is beautiful. I will write you again soon.
Thanks for responding and again I'm sorry this took so long.
Karen Fulster

This thread: