SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: (Dost)
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] Rethwisch-Preetz
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:08:20 +0200

wrote:
I do not have the book - just the pages that refer to Rethwisch and Lehmkuhlen.
All I want is to find our a history of the area of Rethwisch or Trent where my
ancestors came from. I was hoping there would be a book someone would know
about in English that I could find at a library or somewhere.

Pat, I do not want to promise too much, but will try to find the book
here in Germany and possibly will give a short summary. It would save
my energy if you could copy (scan) some of it - some sentences or even
pages. But let me warn you - I will be researching and have to attend
some conferences this fall, so do not expect too much. OK ?
Good night from Germany 5 minutes past midnight.
J├╝rgen

This thread: