SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Gary Schoening" <>
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] Re: Thank you for Information onSatjendorf
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:20:41 -0500

Dear Ute and Wolfgang;
Thank you so very much for the information on Satjendorf, 30 years of
research , two trips to Germany and this is the first English translation
that I have on the village where my ancestors came from.
Thank you again
Gary Schoening
Glenwood, Iowa [Near Mineola, Iowa where many families from the Giekau
church area setteled.]