SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Bill Foss" <>
Subject: [S-H-RTS] Gültz and Wohnradt immigration between 1850 & 1878
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:13:57 -0700

I am seeking information on two sisters of my 2nd Great Grandmother Ida
Sophia Friederika Jacobsen nee Wöhlk. These two sisters and their husbands
and families emigrated from Landkreis Rensdburg-Eckernförde to America
between 1850 & 1878.

1. Anna Frederika Wöhlk was born 22 Feb 1824 in Warleberg; sometime after
1850 she married Klaus Gültz and had at least 3 children by him.
Trau-Register not located.
2. Margaretha Dorothea Wöhlk was born 1 Jul 1828 in Lungenhorst; sometime
after 1850 married Klaus Wohnradt and had at least 4 children by him.
Trau-Register not located.

>From the death record of their father Wulf Moritz Wöhlk, who died 9 May 1850
in Blickstedt, the two sisters were not yet married and probably lived
in/near Blickstedt.
>From the death record of their mother Maria Christina Dorothea Wöhlk nee
Seemann, who died 2 Apr 1878 in Rathmanndorf, the two sisters and their
husbands and families had immigrated to America. No other information was
provided.

Would love to share data on these families.

Bill Foss

This thread: