SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "L.I.Johansson" <>
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] HENRICKS Via USA
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:45:30 -0700

Hi I have not been on board for a wile so that is the reason for the delay
in contacting you.
Thank you for the information I have parts it around the family .
On our holiday down south we found out a little moor about them.
this is what I came up with from a search.
Eugen Osca Louis HEINRICHS
Sex: M

Event(s):
Christening: 4 Oct 1864
First German Presbyterian Church Rivington Street, New York, New York, New
York

Parents:
Father: Louis HEINRICHS
Mother: Louise BOLL
I don`t know if you can try this in I have not followed up on Louis yet we
think he became a Mormon this could mean a lot of offspring.
Can you tell me what the NY, NY, NY is . Is it a misprint?
Do you know how to find decadence for them?
thanks for the help Regards Ivan
Innisfail
Queensland Australia