SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Jim Ziska" <>
Subject: [S-H-RTS] Julius Ziska of Scleswig (Schleswig), Germany
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:31:47 -0700

Hello!
I am a descendant of Julius Ziska, born December 06, 1826 in Scleswig
(Schleswig), Germany. Julius immigrated to Chicago, Illinois in 1844. He
later married Fredericka Rosenbaum, also a native of Germany, who came to
America in 1844.

I'm hoping someone out there can help me by providing any information on
Julius Ziska or Fredricka Rosenbaum. Any assistance or recommendations are
greatly appreciated. This is a project I've started for my father, who knows
nothing about his ancestors, and my daughter who was born with a heart
defect and helps me with the research as hobby.

I am in San Diego California and would be happy to do research in this area
in return.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. I look forward to your

Jim Ziska

This thread: