SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Brenda Dyck" <>
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] Re: ELVERTS FROM PELLWORM, GERMANY
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:53:26 -0600

I'm not sure if I've responded to you before, or not. I am looking for
Margaretha CARSTERSEN. All I know about her, is that she married Mathias
THIESEN (THIESHEN?), and they had a son named Charles (also called Carsten).
He was born 29 Sep 1858/1859 in Schleswig, Germany, married Margaretha
MEGGERS on 22 Jul 1886 at Vinton, IA, and died 20/21 Jan 1905 in Nebraska.
He was buried in Dysart, IA. Charles was my g=grandfather. Brenda