SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Bo Larsen" <>
Subject: RE: [S-H-RTS] BRECKLING WEIGEL LANGE LORCK von ANDERSEN in S-H
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:43:51 +0100

Hello Don.

I've been corresponding w/ Heinrich Jacobsen since abt. 2 years. He has a
lot of well documented information and has been a great help to me.

Pls let me know which "branches" you have - I'll be glad to exchange
information w/ you.

Bo

All the best from
Bo Larsen
GFO - Gesellschaft für Familienforschung in der Oberpfalz e.V.
(Genealogical Society in Oberpfalz, Bavaria, Germany)

Visit our homepage http://gfo.genealogy.net