SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: (Hans-Peter Voss)
Subject: [S-H-RTS] [Fwd: Hohn, Elsdorf, Hamdorf, Rendsburg]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:46:30 +0200

Betreff: Hohn, Elsdorf, Hamdorf, Rendsburg
Datum: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:52:54 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/kVC.2ACE/3346

Message Board Post:

Can anyone do a quick lookup to confirm this possible connection please.
Lookup church record or civil record. Gosch are/was Lutherans.

CLAUS GOSCH (born: September 17, 1865)...
was he the husband of ANNA MUSSNER (born:? married:?)?
Were they the parents of CLAUS GOSCH (b. November 1, 1887)?

If I could get this confirmed, I would be able to add to the Gosch line
to 1770.

If this is confirmed, please also include all the children of Claus and
Anna (Mussner) Gosch; as they are not listed at familysearch.org.

Thanks.
Ken,
the Green Bay Packer fan.

Claus was my great-grandfather, died 1943, in America.

This thread: