SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Janiece Pfeiffer" <>
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] Which Schleswig?
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:01:22 -0800

My dad came to the US around 1928. He was born in 1911 and immigrated when
he was about 17. I'm not sure when he became a citizen, but he was working
for the Defense Department in the 40's, on the Manhattan Project, and I'm
pretty sure he was a citizen by then.

How can I get his naturalization records? They might give me more
information on where he was living prior to coming to the US. Or are there
other records I should be looking for?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Janiece Pfeiffer