SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

Subject: Re: Heinrich Ludwig Schrader
Date: 10 Aug 2004 02:35:54 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/kVC.2ACE/3297.1.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Jacqueline
Thanks for your reply. The Heinrich Ludwig Frederick Schrader you refer to is not the Heinrich Ludwig Christian Schrader I am researching although both were musicians from Brunswick Germany. I have found references to HCF Schrader Musician as living at Pirie Street Adelaide from 1873 to 1880. I am still looking for his family from Germany although I am aware now that he was an only child.

This thread: