SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: Karla Nurnberg <>
Subject: Re: SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-D Digest V06 #3
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:51:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear Listers,
I found the mention of Oesau very interesting. This is one of my ancestral lines from Wilster. Are you aware of the Still/Stille Collection, which is available on microfilm from the Family History Library? This collection includes many items from Itzehoe that you could search, if you lived near a Family History Center, where you might order the films for viewing.
Karla Nurnberg

Yahoo! Photos