SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "kokrdaj" <>
Subject: Re: [S-H-RTS] von Soosten
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:58:27 -0500

To anyone researching VON SOOSTEN, I also have this surname in my Wulf
ancestry. Catharina HUSTEDT, wife of
Nicolaus WULF of Hennstedt, her mother was Stina (Christina possibly) VON
SOOST who married Dirk Hustedt The marriage record does not list the
village the VON SOOST lived but it would be close to Hennstedt area. The
grand-daughter,
Catharina Hustedt was born 1808 in Hollingstedt and died in 1865 in
Hennstedt. Is there any connection to other VON SOOST
researchers?

Jan in the US

Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:23 PM
Subject: [S-H-RTS] von Soosten

> I am looking for information about Hans Hinrich von Soosten from
{Neumuenster?}
> He was married November 10,1758 to Margaretha Catharina Koester.
Margaretha was born February 8,1722 in Harthe. [A III 24]