SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Mary Ann Bolton" <>
Subject: Re: [SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS] FUESS
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 03:53:29 -1000

Aloha Julie, The surname FUESS caught my eye...here is my only one:
My Cordums were from Schleswig-Holstein! Regards, Mary Ann (Smallwood) Bolton Mililani, HI

1 Elizabeth "Betty" Fuess b: 24 August 1882 d: 18 August 1938 in Buried: Mayfield Cemetery near Carlinville, Illinois
+Louis E. Cordum b: 16 September 1875 in Near Gillespie, Macoupin County, Illinois m: 11 October 1905 in Gillespie, Macoupin County, Illinois d: 03 June 1924 in Car/Train Accident Buried: Mayfield Cemetery near Carlinville, Illinois
No Children