SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: ,
Subject: [SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS] Dorothea Frederica Harms c.1795 - 1820
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 06:34:42 -0000

Author: Alan_Heinecke
Surnames: Harms
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.ceeurope.germany.schleswig.general/6171/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Looking for a birth etc. for a Dorothea Frederica Harms. She married a Friedrich Gottlieb Heinecke possibly around Elsdorf? Son Friedrich Wilhelm 1822 Elsdorf and Carl Heinecke 1824 Elsdorf. Where was she born/married and who were her parents and siblings?

Important Note:

PRIVACY STATEMENT
http://www.thegenerationsnetwork.com/default.aspx?html=pp

We do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.

Don't want to receive this email anymore? No problem. It's easy to unsubscribe altogether or change your email preferences.

Click here to unsubscribe from all message board alerts: