SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Klaus Struve" <>
Subject: Re: [SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS] Brandenburgs in Bast
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 07:45:00 +0200

Paul,
there is a Bast in Pomerania :

Bast / Kreis Köslin (Pommern)

I know of two very small places here in Schleswig-Holstein with that name, one near Nortorf, one near Malente.

Baden is 1,000 kilometers away from Schleswig-Holstein and has never
been part of it.

Please contact me off-list to learn about possibilities of researching
your family lines.

With greetings from the "Old Country",

Klaus (Struve), in Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein

www.rootdigger.de

-------- Original-Nachricht --------