From: ,
Subject: Re: [SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS] Families in Heist near Uetersen
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:42:28 -0000

Author: lohnsteuerhamburg
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

here you have a look at the 1903 directory of Kreis Pinneberg. There are some Ossenbrggen ( Umlaut ue, as it was written ii in written English but hardly to pronounce, it was shortened to Ossenbriggen, I suppose )in Heist. There are some Osssenbrueggens in Heist today ( I hope link will work ) I can make a call if you have some more names from this branch of your family tree to check if there are people interested in mailing or other contact.

Surnames mentioned in the postcard text should be Haase, Ladiges. Fammes is not a name but second part of German word beisammen (together). I cannot read Nagel written on the photo, cant read first letter.

Important Note: